Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I loved alien hominid and I love this game too!

This game is soooo awesome you should make a console game out of this as well! This is definetly going on my favorites!

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

I love all zelda games...

I've always been a fan of Zelda games, the orcarina of time was the first video game I ever played and ever since then I've been hooked! But anyway, I really liked it and I think another wouldn't hurt.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

I friggin love it!

the original excite bike was a peice of crap in my opinion but this was theeee best ever!!!! make one of pacman!!!

BLOX BLOX

pretty addicting

I bet if i were willing which I'm not I'd want to get the other levels.
(00)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

hard but fun!

Although this game was way too hard and I could barely beat the robot on the first battle I love it and can't get enough of it!

the skullkid the skullkid

Awesome!

Although this game is pretty pointless how can anyone not like pointless violence? I thought that it was a pretty awesome game and definetly one of a kind, especially the shoot out part. Pure Genius! like the Evil Genius part of being a genius.

Orbit Orbit

Hmmm, what to say what to say...

i don't have any idea how you got the idea but it was very unique, and not in the bad way either. good work, you should make another type of game next time.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

pretty fun...

I think the fact that it keeps arecord of the best players it what makes it great, however I still wonder how they were able to rack up all of those points.